When you live in a Turn Key property, you will be impressed with the level of service that we give to our residents. Everything is easy - you can pay rent online, place service orders online, or simply call us. We still answer the phone. Just let us know what we can do for you and your housing needs.
Additional Resources & Forms
- Las Vegas Valley Water
- Nevada Power
- Republic Services (Trash)
- City of Las Vegas
- City of Henderson
- City of North Las Vegas
- Clark County Assessor
- Clark County School District
Fun Things To Do & See
- Bonnie Springs - Old West, horseback riding, festivals, petting zoo, and lots of fun (bring wet wipes)
- Helicopter Tours - Try the “Neon Nights Express” 8 minutes over the strip at night, so fun if you aren’t afraid of flying.
- Hoover Dam Tours
- Lake Mead Cruises - Try the dinner/dance cruise, even the food is good.
- Las Vegas Show Tickets - Call the hotels for possibly better deals.
- Las Vegas Attractions
- Scotty’s Castle - This is a favorite, a must see; just don’t go in the summer.
- Red Rock Canyon - Great for bikers, 13 mile loop, 7 miles uphill also many hiking trails.
- Hiking and Outdoor Activities - Awesome site for hiking trails around Las Vegas.