Logandale Property Management
Do you own a single-family residence that requires care and expert supervision? Are you unable to provide the necessary maintenance to your vacation house or rental property because of geographic constraints?
At Turn Key Property Solutions, we have the solution. We supply the Logandale area with residential property management and are ready to help provide your property with the care and attention it needs.
Benefits of using Turn Key Property Solutions:
- Peace of mind
- Discounted maintenance services
- Group buying to lower the cost of maintenance
- Hot list for investment properties
- Education on real estate investments
- Property purchasing reports
- Multiple management agreements to fit your needs
What we do as your Logandale property manager:
- Day-to-day operation
- Leasing and training of resident
- Advertising to place tenants
- In-house attorney
- Record keeping of residents for legal matters
- Lease Renewals and maintaining customer relations
- Evaluation and management of legal matters pertaining to your property
Maintenance Services include (but are not limited to):
- 24-hour emergency maintenance for residents
- Access to knowledgeable professionals
- Periodic maintenance inspections to protect your property
- Negotiation of low cost of repairs with highest quality of work
- Seasonal maintenance: lawn care, furnace inspections, etc.
- Bill payment
- Rent collection
- Monthly statements
- Monthly property reports
- Tax preparation
- ACH payments
- Credit card payments
- Bad debt collection
See that your property is managed right. Call the experts at Turn Key Property Solutions!
Logandale Area Information
Logandale is an unincorporated town located in Clark County, Nevada. The community is the home of the annual Clark County Fair and Rodeo. It began as a railroad station in 1912. It was originally named Logan but renamed to avoid confusion with Logan, Utah.